- Locations: Remote
- Industry: LNG
- Employment Type: Contract
- Job Functions: Process Operations
Why Join Us
At Abbott, we believe the diversity of our professional and personal life experiences helps us build strong relationships with our corporate clients and local communities. We build and retain the best talent, by valuing recognition and mutual respect between colleagues. These factors blend to create an energetic and positive environment, where ready support and collaboration flow seamlessly. Our culture stands on the firm foundation of integrity, tenacity, and loyalty of our people, as they are among the most highly respected industry leaders.
Abbott is a fully integrated project and program management consultancy firm, working across all sectors of the built environment. Our mission is to help move the world forward one project at a time. We strongly encourage creativity and passion, consistently building connections, and creating confidence that transforms vision into reality.
Our team of world-renowned professionals combines a wealth of experience and technical expertise, allowing Abbott to handle large complex projects effectively and deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients. We see our team members as the core of our organization, driving results through dedication, focus, and clarity.
What you will do…
Abbott is currently searching for LNG Technical Process Writer. Technical Writers are indispensable members of our project teams delivering complex projects. As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for creating and writing standard operating procedures for LNG processes including documentation, manuals, and instructions in simple terms for operators to use.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, 10 years of experience in LNG operations
- 6 -10 hour work weeks
- Proficient with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience utilizing Bluebeam
- Must be able to provide a sample of an operating procedure you have written in the last 24 months for review.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, respectful, have a positive attitude and be able to gain the trust of others
- Self-motivated, organized team player with the ability to manage work priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop relationships with and effectively manage all parties.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Remote work possible.
We offer a work environment that rewards our people both inside and outside the office. Abbott provides everything you need to turn your vision into reality, including but not limited to work-life balance and supporting your personal well-being. More details will be provided in your employment agreement.
Abbott Respects your Privacy
Note to Staffing Agencies
In the event that a recruiter or recruitment agency who is not already on Abbott’s preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, Abbott will explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or recruitment agency.